Bubble.io integration

Hello everyone,

I am currently developing a minimum viable product for my company using Bubble.io. I am looking for an efficient and scalable way to store documents that my application can access. It seems to me that Box might be a simple solution for this. I am trying to use the Box plugin on Bubble. I have already found the Client ID, Client Secret, Enterprise ID, and User ID. I have also created a custom OAuth2 app on Box’s developer profile. However, I can’t seem to find what the plugin on Bubble.io refers to as the API Key and PublicKey ID. Can you help me?

There are probably some preliminary steps in creating this integration that I have missed, so please feel free to direct me to introductory readings or specific tutorials for Bubble.io and Box. In particular, I am wondering if the API Key and PublicKey ID are elements that are automatically generated by Box or if I need to configure them manually.

Additionally, advice on best practices for securing these keys and integrating Box effectively would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help and suggestions.

I found my answer here : BOX Plugin Instructions - Tips - Bubble Forum
I still have bugs to troubleshoot but I hope it will be helpful

Hi @InuStudio

I’m glad you found your answer.

I’ve seen users here discuss Bubble, I’m more of an OutSystem guy :wink:

Anyway welcome to the forum!

Cheers